Welcome! Here’s all the information you’ll need for a safe and enjoyable outdoor entertainment experience!
Seastreak Ferry “Whale’s Tooth” Parking Lot, 532 Acushnet Ave, New Bedford, MA 02740
- Movies: $25 per car
- Concerts: $50 per car
- Tickets must be purchased in advance at zeiterion.org/drivein
- Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the gate.
- Present your order confirmation either printed out or on your phone to enter.
- No refunds or exchanges unless the movie or concert is cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Movies: parking lot opens at 7:30 p.m. and movies begin at 8:30 p.m.
- Live concerts: parking lot opens at 6:00 p.m. and live music begins at 7:00 p.m.
- Box Office attendant will be at the entrance to check your ticket.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION TO THE SHOW either printed or available on your phone.
- You’ll receive a program when you arrive.
- Cars will be parked in every other space.
- Parking attendants will guide you to a parking spot.
- The speed limit in the lot is 5mph
- Small and medium cars will be guided to the rows closest to the screen or stage, and larger vehicles will be guided to the back rows.
- Roof hatches must be restrained low so they do not block others view.
- You will not be allowed to move your vehicle to another spot.
- Please turn off your vehicle after parking. No idling is allowed.
- You are allowed to sit outside the car in the open space on the driver’s side of the vehicle, assuming you parked facing the screen or stage. Face coverings must be worn. This space is not for tailgating and mingling. Per current state regulations, you need to either be in your vehicle or immediately adjacent to it. No walking around or visiting neighbors.
- Please do not congregate with other visitors anywhere on the premises.
- Vehicles too large for a parking spot will not be allowed entry. No campers allowed.
- We encourage you to bring your smallest vehicle so that everyone will can see the stage.
- A facial covering is required anytime you are outside your vehicle.
- Sound will be broadcast to your car radio for both concerts and movies.
- If needed, please bring a portable radio. We will not have them available.
- Concerts will also be amplified.
- Restrooms will be monitored by an attendant.
- Facial coverings are required.
- Please maintain 6-foot physical distancing.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- Feel free to bring snacks and non-alcoholic drinks from home.
- Please bring a garbage bag for your trash, and plan to take it with you when you leave.
- The Z will not be selling concessions.
- No alcohol is allowed.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed.
- No illegal drugs are allowed
Please help us keep this event sustainable by bringing a trash bag from home, and taking the trash back with you for disposal at home. We really appreciate it.
AND A FEW MORE THINGS!
- Please leave your pets at home.
- This is a family-friendly event. Please refrain from using foul language.
- We will have car jumpers available.
- Please use caution while walking on the grounds in the dark. Surfaces may be uneven.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- The Zeiterion’s security team, staff and ushers will be available during the show.