SATURDAY & SUNDAY
JULY 7 & 8
Early Bird prices through June 23:
One-day Pass: $22.50
Weekend Pass: $30
Premium Pass: $125 (limited quantity)
Starting June 24:
One-day Pass: $30
Weekend Pass: $40
Premium Pass: $140
THE 23rd ANNUAL NEW BEDFORD FOLK FESTIVAL
The Z presents the 23rd Annual New Bedford Folk Festival with another impressive line-up of the best in contemporary, Americana, traditional, blues and Celtic folk music! Last year’s festival presented more than 100 performers on nine stages throughout 11 blocks of historic downtown New Bedford, including the popular “workshops” – a collaborative, one-time-only performance unique to the New Bedford Folk Festival. It’s also home to more than 100 juried craft and food vendors for the public to enjoy. Whether you come for the world-class music or free festivities surrounding the festival, it’s a weekend of fun for everyone!
Click here to view 2018 performers, more announcements coming soon!
Premium Pass includes:
- Two full days of amazing music
- Premium Pass lanyard
- 2018 NB Folk Festival T-shirt
- Access to the fully-air conditioned Premium Pass Lounge with private restrooms
- Guaranteed priority seating at all Zeiterion and Whaling Museum performances
- Discounts at several food vendors in the Food Court & Beer Garden outside the Zeiterion Theatre
This program is supported in part by grants from the Acushnet Cultural Council, Dartmouth Cultural Council, New Bedford Cultural Council, and Wesport Cultural Council, local agencies which are supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency.