Single Day $30 · Weekend $40 · Premium Pass $140
Premium Pass includes:
- Two days of amazing music
- Premium Pass lanyard
- NB Folk Festival t-shirt
- Access to the fully-air conditioned Premium Pass lounge with private restrooms
- Guaranteed priority seating at all Zeiterion performances
- Early access seating at the Whaling Museum Theater
- Discounts at some food vendors at the Food Court & Beer Garden outside the Zeiterion Theatre
- Free admission to Whaling Museum on July 8 & 9
The New Bedford Folk Festival and The Z present two full days of the best in contemporary, Americana, traditional, blues and Celtic folk music. More than 100 artists will perform on nine stages throughout historic downtown New Bedford – ranging from the 1,200 seat Zeiterion to the intimacy of the Meet-The-Performer stage.
Visit the complete 2017 New Bedford Folk Festival web page:
Interested in Volunteering at Folk Fest?
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out this form to the best of your abilities so that we can best match you with an appropriate task: https://goo.gl/forms/BQQMshVBnk0zCCZ43
In exchange for volunteering for 4-hour shift, you will receive a ticket for the rest of the weekend and a free volunteer t-shirt. For a description of the volunteer jobs, please visit http://newbedfordfolkfestival.com/volunteer/. There will be a mandatory volunteer training. Dates to be announced.