Early Bird prices through Friday, June 23:
Single Day $22.50 · Weekend $30 · Premium Pass $125
Starting Saturday, June 24:
Single Day $30 · Weekend $40 · Premium Pass $140
The New Bedford Folk Festival and The Z present two full days of the best in contemporary, Americana, traditional, blues and Celtic folk music. More than 50 artists will perform on seven stages throughout historic downtown New Bedford – ranging from the 1,200 seat Zeiterion Performing Arts Center to the intimacy of the “Meet the Performer” area. In addition to the musical performances, the festival offers activities that are free and open to the public, including: Family Fun Tent, Food Court & Bar and seven-block craft vendor marketplace!
The Premium Pass (formerly VIP) includes:
- Laminate badge and lanyard
- Official festival T-shirt
- Access to the fully-air conditioned VIP lounge with private restrooms
- Guaranteed priority seating at all mainstage performances at The Zeiterion
- Early access seating at all performances at the Whaling Museum Theater
- Discounts at food vendors in our Food Court & Bar outside the Zeiterion Theatre
- Full access to entire Whaling Museum throughout the Festival Weekend
- Discounts at participating area restaurants and businesses (to be announced)
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out this form to the best of your abilities so that we can best match you with an appropriate task: https://goo.gl/forms/BQQMshVBnk0zCCZ43
In exchange for volunteering for 4-hour shift, you will receive a ticket for the rest of the weekend and a free volunteer t-shirt. For a description of the volunteer jobs, please visit http://newbedfordfolkfestival.com/volunteer/. There will be a mandatory volunteer training. Dates to be announced.