SATURDAY & SUNDAY, 11AM – 9PM
JULY 6 & 7
Early Bird Prices: One-Day Pass $22.50 / Weekend $30 / Premium Pass $125
After June 22: One-Day Pass $30 / Weekend $40 / Premium Pass $140
Visit the New Bedford Folk Festival Website for festival info, performers, schedules and more!
There is a limit of 9 tickets for this performance. Customers exceeding the ticket limit may have their orders canceled.
This show is eligible for Mass Cultural Council’s EBT Card to Culture program. Learn more.
This program is supported in part by a grant from the Acushnet, Dartmouth, Fairhaven and New Bedford Cultural Councils, local agencies which are supported by the Mass Cultural Council, a state agency.
The 24th Annual New Bedford Folk Festival
From Americana to blues, Celtic to roots, the best contemporary and traditional folk music is what makes the New Bedford Folk Festival the beloved music event that has music lovers returning year after year! The impressive line-up of renowned and emerging artists is complemented by the popular “workshops” – a collaborative, one-time-only performance unique to the New Bedford Folk Festival. There’s something for everyone, whether you come for two days of continuous folk music or the free festivities surrounding the festival!
Sponsorship opportunities available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premium Pass holders enjoy:
- Two full days of amazing music
- Premium Pass lanyard
- 2019 NB Folk Festival T-shirt
- Access to the fully-air conditioned Premium Pass Lounge with private restrooms
- Guaranteed seating at all Zeiterion performances and priority seating at Whaling Museum performances
- Free parking in Zeiterion & Elm Street garages
- Discounts at several food vendors in the Food Court & Beer Garden outside the Zeiterion Theatre
Have you considered volunteering at New Bedford Folk Festival?
In exchange for a four-hour shift, you’ll receive a T-shirt and a pass to the festival!