TICKETS: $29 / $35 / $45
MEET & GREET SOUND CHECK UPGRADE PACKAGES: $99
The upgrade package does not include a ticket to the show. Fans MUST purchase a ticket to the show separately to attend the VIP experience.
This event has an overall 9 ticket limit. Customers exceeding the ticket limit may have their orders canceled. To purchase tickets for groups of 10 or more, call 508-997-5664 x123 or email email@example.com.
This performance is not eligible for discounts.
The Music of Cream 50th Anniversary Tour – Meet & Greet & Soundcheck Upgrade Package
Package price: $99
- VIP early entry into the venue
- VIP access to Kofi Baker, Malcom Bruce & Will Johns preshow soundcheck
- Exclusive preshow meet & greet with Kofi Baker, Malcom Bruce & Will Johns
- Personal photograph with Kofi Baker, Malcom Bruce & Will Johns
- Q&A session
- Collectible tour poster autographed by Kofi Baker, Malcom Bruce, Will Johns
- Commemorative The Music of Cream 50th Anniversary Tour button set
- Exclusive The Music of Cream 50th Anniversary Tour VIP merchandise item
- Official meet & greet laminate
- Commemorative VIP ticket
- Very limited availability
** The Meet & Greet & Soundcheck Upgrade Package upgrade does not include a ticket to the show. Fans MUST purchase a ticket to the show separately to attend the VIP experience. **
MUSIC OF CREAM – 50TH ANNIVERSARY WORLD TOUR
Following their successful inaugural tour across Australia and New Zealand, the progeny of hallowed ‘60s trio Cream—Ginger Baker’s son Kofi Baker on drums, Jack Bruce’s son Malcolm Bruce on bass and Eric Clapton’s nephew Will Johns on guitar— make their North America debut this fall! Their tour will pay homage to Cream’s extraordinary legacy 50 years after the original lineup’s farewell U.S. tour of 1968.
Cream fans, you’ll hear personal stories and songs such as “Sunshine of Your Love,” “Crossroads,” “Spoonful” and “White Room” along with never-before-seen video and photos of their fathers and mentors.This multi-media concert experience will bring Cream’s most memorable moments to life!
Kofi Baker adds, “Now, we not only have this amazing legacy of music to play, but an opportunity to share some wonderful insights and stories with our audience…a backstage pass like no other, if you will.”
“Be it through Baker’s pounding bursts during Sitting on the Top of the World, Bruce’s jazzy climbs throughout Politician, or the shreds and wails of Johns in Deserted Cities, the group had the audience eating out of the palm of their hands.”