Zeiterion Box Office
EXPANDED HOLIDAY HOURS!
Nov 24 – 25 10AM – 9PM
Nov 27 – Dec 16 10 AM – 7PM
Dec 18- 23 10AM – 9PM
ZEITERION DOWNTOWN HOLIDAY STROLL
Saturday, December 2
Family Holiday Classic Shorts
Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and Santa Claus is Coming to Town will run on a loop!
THE Z’S LOBBY IS STOCKING STUFFER CENTRAL!
- Alchemy in a Jar – hand crafted jams
- Birchstone Apothecary – natural beauty products
- Buzzards Bay Bees – natural products from the hive
- Dorothy Cox Candy – holiday chocolates and candy
- Enjoyful Foods – gluten and allergen-free snacks
- OctoVie Skin Brush – beauty products
- Paw Place- gifts for pets
- The Glass Connector – handcrafted stained glass
- Zeiterion Box Office – tickets and gift certificates; open until 9PM
BUTTONWOOD PARK ZOO GIFT SHOP is downtown in The Z’s Lounge!
Grab Zoo inspired holiday toys and gifts and say hello to a special furry visitor! Serving complimentary holiday cookies and hot cocoa.
Ukulele Holiday Music
The Zeiterion’s Zukes ukulele orchestra perform holiday favorites.
MAYOR MITCHELL’S CLASSIC MOVIE SERIES
IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2, 7PM
Free! No tickets required.
Following the City of New Bedford Tree Lighting. Relive the classic Christmas tale of a man who finds out what life would have been like if he had never existed. Starring Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed
HOLIDAY MAINSTAGE SHOWS
A VERY ELECTRIC CHRISTMAS
Sunday, December 3, 2PM
A CHRISTMAS CAROL
Saturday, December 9
2 & 7PM
New Bedford Symphony Orchestra’s Family Holiday Pops Concerts
Saturday, December 16, 2017
3:30pm & 7:00pm
WGBH PRESENTS THE 15TH ANNUAL A CHRISTMAS CELTIC SOJOURN
Tuesday, December 19, 7:30PM